~ Here’s a sampling of what you’ll find in this section ~
- To have a great body scrub for the shower, make a paste of olive oil and regular table salt or sugar then put into a nice container. When you’re in the shower, scrub all over your body then rinse. This leaves your skin extra soft and glowing. It’s even been known to cure acne!
- As a hair conditioning treatment, apply a generous amount to your hair, coating all over. If you have long hair, clip it up. Leave it on for a couple of hours then shampoo as usual. Your hair will be shiny without being oily!
- It’s been said that a sip of olive oil before you go to sleep stops snoring. It makes the throat slippery and your spouse can sleep — yay!
- To keep brass looking shinier longer, buff with olive oil after cleaning. Olive oil keeps it from tarnishing so fast.
- Melted with some beeswax and poured into a small tin, it makes a great leather conditioner and wood polish.