~ Here’s a sampling of what you’ll find
in this 17 page section ~
- Skin burns? Apply ice cold vinegar right away for fast relief. It will also help prevent burn blisters. Also try aloe vera plant extract. You can freeze aloe vera in ice-cube trays for soothing sunburn relief, too.
- Baking soda can be used to put out a fire fast!
- To make the microwave oven smell fresh and clean, place a cupful of water mixed with a TB of lemon juice in it, and heat at full power of one minute.
- Don’t throw out all that leftover wine! Freeze into ice cubes for future use in casseroles and sauces.
- Having trouble driving a screw? Smear some paste wax or rub bar soap on the threads. This lubricates the hole and helps dissipate heat, reducing the chance of screw breakage.
- When trying to open a knot, don’t try to pull from under the knot. Instead, twist the loose end as much as possible then push it through the hole.
- When decals or bumper stickers have outlived their usefulness and you want to remove them, wipe them repeatedly with white vinegar. Let the vinegar soak in. In a few minutes, the decals should peel off easily.