~ Here’s a sampling of what you’ll find
in this 9 page section ~
- Blood stains on clothes? Not to worry! Just pour a little hydrogen peroxide directly on the blood stain and rinse in cold water.
- Chocolate stains? Soak in cold water, rub with soap and a mild borax solution then rinse. You can buy borax at Target, Walmart, etc.
- If you spill cola on your clothes, try this: Within 24 hours of spillage, apply undiluted white vinegar directly to the stain (on 100% cotton, polyester and permanent press cotton fabrics). Wash and dry as directed according to the manufacturer’s care tag instructions.
- Coffee spills on fabric? Just soak the fabric in cold water, rub with soap and a mild borax solution then rinse.
- Underarm deodorant stains? Rub lightly with undiluted white vinegar. Then wipe with a clean cloth. You’ll get great results on handling stains left by antiperspirants.
- For stained plastic food containers, wipe them with a cloth dampened with white distilled vinegar.