~ Here’s a sampling of what you’ll find
in this 25 page section ~
(The cleaning tips are 99% non-toxic suggestions)
- Baking soda will remove water spots from countertops.
- Clean and deodorize a drain by pouring in 1 cup baking soda, then one cup hot white distilled vinegar. Let this sit for 5 minutes or so, then run hot water down the drain.
- When your bathtub and tile film builds up, simply wipe the surface with white vinegar and rinse.
- Remove waterline marks in the toilet bowl by pouring 2 cups of full-strength white vinegar. Let soak overnight then flush clean!
- To easily remove burnt-on food from your skillet, simply add a drop or two of dish soap and enough water to cover bottom of pan, then bring to a boil on stove top. Cool then rinse well.