Baking Notes are also included for you in this section!
~ Here’s a sampling of some Baking Notes ~
- When putting cake batter into several pans, use a ladle and put one ladle-full of the batter into each pan at a time, then a second, etc., so that you get an even distribution.
- Halfway through the baking cycle, switch the cookie sheets on the racks and rotate. This will allow for more even baking.
- If a recipe calls for melting something in a double boiler, you can do this trick if you don’t have one: put a metal bowl over a sauce pan that has boiling water in it.
These recipes have very easy step-by-step instructions so that anyone can be the “Queen of Sweet”!
Bootiliscious Quick Breads
- Noggin Eggnog Bread
- Pumpin’ Pumpkin Bread
- Sassy Savory Cheese Bread
- Not My Momma’s Banana Bread
Cookies & Bars
- Double D Bars
- What a Macaroon!
- Latin Love Cookies
- Luscious Lemon Bars
- OMG Oatmeal Cookies
- Wowser Walnut Shortbread
- Come Hither Cranberry Shortbread
- Temptatious Molasses Sugar Cookies
- Naughty Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Killer Fudge
- Awesome Almond Toffee
- Riotous Rocky Road Candy
- Creamy Chocolate Brandy Balls
- Mamma Mia! Mouth-Watering Brownies
- Miss Marcy’s Strawberry Pie
- Crazy For You Coconut Amaretto Pie
- Bodacious Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie
- Charismatic Carrot Cake
- Southern Belle Red Velvet Cake
- Not A Prissy Praline Cheesecake
- Fabulous Flourless Chocolate Cake
- My German Momma’s Irish Molasses Ginger Cake
And more fabulous yummies!
- Oma’s Apple Kuchen
- Uber Apple Dumplings
- Cuddle Comfort Brownie Pudding